Presently there are no open posts in INTEA d.d.
Most likely future requirements are in management and engineering areas of process control & industrial automation.
- interested in process control and industrial automation
- education - University degree (preferred: B. Sc. Electrical Engineering)
- fluent English language
- familiar with MS Office applications
- ready to follow new technologies, trends and systems - to learn and improve constantly
- ready to accept frequent travelling (few months/trip typically)
- other languages (Italian, German, French, ...)
- programming skills (C++, Windows, VisualBasic,...)
- background in automation (knowledge/experience)
- driving licence & own car
If you are interested in joining INTEA, please send us your cover letter and resume to this e-mail: